Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Help make Amalgamattion better!

Alright readers...I have been doing some thinking about Amalgamattion, and I have decided to do a couple things.  

First, I am going to take a quick vacation from posting to think about what direction I would like to go with the blog (and of course increase demand by creating artificial scarcity!)  I plan to start posting new stuff this Friday.

Second, I have created a survey that will help me bring you more of what you want.  This is your chance to share your opinions anonymously and help me improve my blog.  If I don't receive enough responses, I will definitely consider ending this endeavor.  This is not a self-important blog where I write my feelings regardless of whether or not people read them.  

Thanks in advance for all of the feedback and see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment