Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Dancing Kid, I envy you.

I am huge fan of hilarious YouTube dancing videos. I have been mesmerized by the likes of Doglover and her fellow YouTube dancers. Recently a friend sent me a video of a maybe 4 year-old chubby red-haired boy that rocked my world. Here is his debut:



Well come to find out, maybe 4 year-old chubby red-haired boy that rocked my world ("M4YOCRHBTRMW"), is a YouTube user named "archiepug2" (or more likely than not, that's his Mom/Dad's YouTube user name. He actually has a whole series of videos featuring his astounding dance moves. You can check all of them out here.

M4YOCRHBTRMW if you are out there and reading this, I envy you and wish that my parents taught me to be that cool/exposed me to the internet when I was your age. Also, if you're doing interviews, I am interested.

1 comment:

  1. Spot on the "Top Ten Videos List" confirmed.

    ReplyDelete